The 'City of Lakes', Udaipur, with its contiguous artificial lakes and small islands, presents a fairly contradictory picture to what arid Rajasthan is presumed to be. The banks of serene Lake Pichola are dotted with impressive palaces. The Lake Palace, stark white with beautiful courtyards and magnificent lawns, is now run by the Taj group. Renowned Udaivilas Palace and the City Palace, both known for their royal heritage style architecture and expansive courtyards, paint an impressive picture here as well.
Check in: 17 Aug Check Out: 20 Aug
Total Cost: INR 22,169Inclusive of Taxes
Total Adult cost:
No. of adults
Total Child cost:
Cancellation Policy: ( See Cancellation Policy in detail )
31 to 1000 days before trip
16 to 30 days before trip
8 to 15 days before trip
7 days before trip
Applicable Taxes (5%):
- 03 Nights accommodation at the hotel mentioned or alternate hotels of similar category.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Availability of a representative for assistance for arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services, by air-conditioned vehicle with All India Tourist Permit as per itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
|Date/Location||Suggested Activities||Suggested Accom|
|Day 1 Rajasthan||Arrival in Udaipur||Royal Inn|
|Day 2 Rajasthan||City Tour of Udaipur-Visit Palaces and Museums||Royal Inn|
|Day 3 Rajasthan||Transfer Jodhpur Via Ranakpur-Temple Visit||Rajwada Palace|
|Day 4 Rajasthan||Tour of Jodhpur, Departure|